Re: [custom] Custom Debian Distros need the help from debian developers

[Thomas Viehmann]
> One of the failures of CDD protagonists seems to be to take influence on
> the documentation. If they had added a description of their debconf use
> to appropriate documents every deveoper consults (or ought to), they
> would have avoided this altogether. (E.g. someone could add something
> about debconf being used for CDDs to the Developer's Reference and
> maintain a list of which debconf values are used for cutomization.)

I agree, this is a very good idea.  We have not been doing a good job
communicating our needs and recommondations.  I'll try to bring this
up at the meeting being held tomorrow to discuss the needs of CCDs,
<URL:http://www.ddeb.org/ddeb>.