Re: Failed to build Juman on PowerPC

Steve Kowalik wrote:
| Drop the -pjuman for dh_md5sums, it doesn't understand the -p option.

That seems unlikely.  It works perfectly with -p on my i386 machine
here.  I was under the impression that /all/ debhelper scripts
understood that option, amongst others.

| On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 12:35:13 +0900, TSUCHIYA Masatoshi uttered
[...]
| >     dh_md5sums -pjuman
| >     make: *** [binary-makedeb-IMPL/juman] Illegal instruction

Illegal instruction?  That sounds like either there's something really
broken going on with the perl interpreter, or it was a hardware failure.

Cameron.