A modest proposal, inspired by the recent flame...

Maybe it's a silly idea, but I thought that having a public trouble ticket
system and/or task tracker for various d-admin operations could improve
transparency of all things which are going on and satisfy many people.
Maybe not d-admins, who should so also maintain an up-to-date list of
things :) Anyway they already have their own personal todo lists,
which can be used to update the general information.
There is something which could help in alioth for that.

Oh well, just an idea...

PS: I lost the point in the flame many messages ago, sorry.
A 200 msgs thread is too much for my brain...

--
Francesco P. Lovergine