On Mon, Feb 09, 2004 at 05:46:52AM -0500, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> This has been going on for a long time.  Apparently everything is
> bottlenecked either by Ryan Murray or by James Troup.  Ingo Juergensmann
> <ij@spice.cologne.de> can provide plenty of information.
>
> This is really an unacceptable situation.
>
> I'm asking you, the DPL, to do something about it.  If the current delegates
> cannot or will not do what they need to do, *you* need to replace them.

For sure James and Ryan are way too idle and don't have enough work, and
I'm sure they are easily replaceable. Their job is cake work, and any
idiot could do it.

(I really hope you sense the sarcasm. I may not be Branden, but I do
what I can)

Really though, your complaint is just vague enough to not matter.

--
Debian     - http://www.debian.org/
Linux 1394 - http://www.linux1394.org/