Re: debconf4: converting auto-cad shematics - help needed

On Sun, Feb 08, 2004 at 12:36:02AM +0100, Andreas Schuldei wrote:
> we got the shematics/plans of the hotel where debconf4 will take
> place in auto-cad format. but as it happens to be, non of the
> planning-team owns or has access to this great pice of
> propriatary software.
>
> who could help us to convert that autocat file to something that
> at least can be downloaded/used without payment (eagle comes to
> mind) or produce screenshots for us, if all else fails?

  I have AutoCAD at work, so I can open them there and convert to any
  format you wish. What I don't know is which one could be better for
  the purposes you want, as I think that most of export formats will be
  export only.

  Please, email me privately to ask anything you need.

  See you,

--
Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo
   jsogo@debian.org