Re: Python modules w/#! lines... Lintian overrides?

On Fri, Feb 06, 2004 at 10:10:24PM -0600, Chad Walstrom wrote:

> > > It looks like the mirrors caught up finally.  I can actually say it is
> > > "in" experimental now. ;-)
> >
> > How do you mean the mirrors "caught up finally"? There's nothing about
> > experimental that is mirrored differently from the rest of the archive...
>
> And look, folks.  He has completely ignored the reason for my post and
> decided to criticise a statement with a smiley face following it.

I figured that you might be talking about a genuine problem, i.e. that the
smiley was referring only to the second sentence.

Sorry, but you're talking to over 1700 people here, not everyone is going to
get all the subtleties, deal with it...

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.