Freegeek Super-Bugsquish Sunday

hope this is the right place to post this...

freegeek is hosting a bug-squishing party at this coming
sunday, noon-4pm. we don't really know what we're doing, but
we're going to wing it, and do our little part to help get
sarge released.

help from portland area debian developers would be much
appreciated.

it'll also be a potluck sort of thing, so bring food or a
couple bucks to order pizza or something.

if it goes well, we might be able to do this once a month for a
few months.

Sunday, February 1st, noon-4pm
Freegeek Community Technology Center
1731 SE 10th (a few blocks south of hawthorne)
Portland, Oregon

http://freegeek.org

please reply to bugsquish@freegeek.org if you'll be coming.

live well,