Re: 185 Packages that look orphaned

Thanks for the reply.

Neil Roeth <neil@debian.org> writes:

> On Jan 27, Goswin von Brederlow (brederlo@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de) wrote:
>  > Hi,
>  >
>  > I looked through the differences between testing and unstable and
>  > picked out everything older than 100 days. Reasons why those packages
>  > are not in testing are:
>  > ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>  > 3270
>  >
>  > agrep allegro4 amiwm aplus-fsf argouml avifile axe
>                         ^^^^^^^^^
>
> Don't orphan aplus-fsf.  It hasn't gone in because it depends on xemacs21,
> which has an m68k bug that is preventing it from going in.  I provided the
> patch to fix a different RC bug (201657).

Did you follow xemacs21 on m68k? Is there a change to get it to
compile with some patches stuck in the BTS or newer/older toolchain?

I use xemacs a lot and wish I had it for m68k too. Last three time I
tried to build it on m68k failed with various errors. Buts its just so
big and such a pain to find bugs if you are unfamiliar with the source.

MfG
        Goswin