Re: 185 Packages that look orphaned

I'm sure I've seen this said WRT similar lists, but listing maintainers
next to packages would make things an awful lot easier.

On Tue, Jan 27, 2004 at 12:58:33AM +0100, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:

> nhc98

Was waiting for bug 226508 (on ftp.debian.org) to be acted on after
which it should have sailed into testing. Unfortunately, from the bug
close message, it looks like there was some confusion and it has been
completely removed rather than just the IA64 deb. I'll do another upload
if it disappears/has disappeared completely.

Thanks
Ian