Re: md5sum gave bogus output

Scripsit Shaun Jackman <sjackman@telus.net>

> When I run debuild on any package I get...
> 	dpkg-source: failure: md5sum gave bogus output `'
>
> I run a mix of stable and testing, so I probably instigated this.

dpkg is missing a conflict against woody's dpkg-dev:

   <http://bugs.debian.org/190611>

Eight new versions of dpkg has been uploaded since this bug was first
reported.  No information about why neither of them made the one-line
change that would fix this seems to be available.

--
Henning Makholm   "Der er ingen der sigter på slottet. D'herrer konger agter
                 at triumfere fra balkonen når de har slået hinanden ihjel."