Re: New 2004 Automatic Archive Signing Key

> There's a new automatic signing key used to sign the Release.gpg

After seing that we had this new 2004 key I commented here that woody was
still not signed with it, but up to today nothing has been done about this,
thus if one runs apt-check sigs on a woody system he cannot check the
Release files, as they are signed by the 2003 keys which are all EXPIRED,
this is the typical output you would get:

  * Signed by EXPIRED key: Debian Archive Automatic Signing Key (2003)
<ftpmaster@debian.org>
  * Signed by EXPIRED key: Debian Archive Automatic Signing Key (2003 v2)
<ftpmaster@debian.org>
  * NO VALID SIGNATURE

This happens for main, contrib and non-free both for standard and non-us.

Hope somebody can fix this.

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net