who can tell me the status of debian-chinese-gb/big5 lists?

Hello,

I hope here is the suitable place to talk about mailing lists' problem.

Debian-chinese-gb[1]/big5[2] lists didn't work since July 2003. Without these
mailing lists, It's very difficult to organize those persons who want to
countribute to Debian. We could only dissuss debian issues on many seperated
linux-oriented web forum.

It already caused some sideeffects.
1. Most chinese pages on debian.org are very very out-of-date;
2. Most chinese DD only take care their packages. They are still very active
   to feedback to the bug reports, but not active to the community;
3. The DWN's translation which organized by a taiwan group stalled for a long
   time.
4. When we translated debian-installer into chinese, some guys did duplicated
   works.
and so on...

So, I want to know what happened on these two lists? When will they be back? The
messages I got from some chinese DD were always "in reparing", "I will ask" or
similar words. :(

Thanks

[1]: http://lists.debian.org/debian-chinese-gb/
[2]: http://lists.debian.org/debian-chinese-big5/