Re: DEMOCRATICAL election of Codenames of Debian [Before "Re: And next name after Sarge? or PROPOSAL for Codenames' election"]

On Fri, Jan 23, 2004 at 03:45:57PM +0100, enrico@debian.org wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 23, 2004 at 02:33:36PM +0000, Paul Hedderly wrote:
>
> > You're mad. Debian users and developers have far better ways to waste
> > their time.
> > You're mad. And you've got way too much time on your hands. Try
> > squashing some RC bugs.
>
> <plea>
> Could we please start s/You're mad/I don't agree with you/g ?
>
> The meaning would remain the same, but the whole discussion would be
> much more pleasant and geared towards cooperation, and the overall level
> of respect would really improve.

This guy doesn't need pleasentries and cooperation. He needs kicking
in the head, because he's mad. He also deserves no respect, so he
should receive none. Stop being a wuss.

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |