Re: Unable to authenticate after upgrade

I found the problem myself, this message is mostly for the archives.
When switching from X to the console, I noticed Scroll Lock was lit.
After unlocking everything was back to normal.
I want to file a bug over this issue, which package should I send it to,
sysvinit ?
--
Casper Gielen
casper@zvdk.nl