how to access remote proc file system

Hi all. I am an enggineering student working on a
project, Distributed systems monitoring and
management. I want to ask u that how can i access
/proc files from remote machine? suppose i want to
watch /proc/cpuinfo of machine A(client) from macine
B(server). Then how can i do it? Further i want to
process  that data and take appropriate action from
machine B(server). This way i am going to manage
network from my server machine.I want guidance from u
as how to access data? which data structures should be
used etc.