OT: Spam to the lists (was: Introduction)

I just reported him via SpamCop <http://www.spamcop.net>.  Forget the ad fee thing.  A year or so ago, I suggested[1] enforcing it or removing the warning statement[2] from the Debian web site otherwise, but none of this has been done since then.  This warning statement is a joke, nothing more.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-ipv6/2002/debian-ipv6-200201/msg00017.html