Re: Introduction

Do you sell computers (and peripherics, like USB )  with Linux preinstalled ????.

Regards.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2004 8:33 PM
Subject: Introduction

Hello,

I am Gordon D. Gilkes and I am a reseller of HP, Compaq, Cisco and Sun equipment.  Your e-mail address was in my company's data base and I wanted to know if you were a reseller of purchaser of Enterprise class computer equipment.
If so could you give me a call at 585-321-1070 to let me introduce myself.

Regards,

Gordon D. Gilkes

P.S. Linecard to follow:

Neu~Comp Company

688 Pullman Avenue, Rochester New York 14615

(585) 321-1070, Fax: (585) 254-1312

E-mail: gordon@neucompnet.com

www.neucompnet.com

Neu-Comp Company is an Authorized Systems Integrator for Compaq, Digital and an Authorized Network Partner with Cisco and 3Com.  We have serviced customers throughout the world since 1977 with new and used computer equipment.

Please give our sales and technical staff a call when you need to buy or lease any of the following:

§      Systems: Compaq / Digital, IBM, Sun

§      Disk Drives

§      Memory

§      Networking: Compaq / Digital, 3com, Cisco, Bay Networks

§      PCs

§      Terminals

§      Printers

Trade In?s? Need help stretching your budget?  We offer top dollar for your used equipment, or try one of our affordable leasing programs.

At Neu-Comp Company, we have been providing the best in sales and service to our customers for over 26 years.  Our expert staff is ready to answer your questions!

Whether you are looking for a computing solution, or just that occasional hard to find item, give us a call!  We are looking forward to assisting you!

Your Account Executive:

Gordon D. Gilkes