Debian installer Hebrew translation (was: Re: D-I Beta 2)

(Hebrew speaking people wanted for Debian Installer translation. If
interested, please answer to this mail, but remove debian-devel first....)

Quoting Lior Kaplan (webmaster@guides.co.il):
> That's a nice idea! Can you refer me to documentation or how-to about
> doing the translation?

http://cvs.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/debian-installer/doc/translations.txt?cvsroot=d-i

Choose the latest version from this file.

As "he" (Hebrew language ISO code name) doesn't currently have any
translated file, I artificially provoked
http://people.debian.org/~barbier/d-i/l10n/ (mentioned in the above
file) to include hebrew, by putting a fake he.po file in
countrychooser.

It's now up to you and other possible Hebrew translators. I'm pretty
sure we will find some.