Re: Debian and Novell

>> With respect to Debian in enterprise environments, I'm wondering >> about Debian being supported by Novell.
>As I understand it, Novell just bought SuSE, so I'd expect they'd
>be more incline to support SuSE.
i have read through novell's faq and asked them why they
don't support debian: here's one answer
http://www.linuks.mine.nu/i_debian/novell.txt

apropos supporting debian:
vmware has made some questionaire they sent to lug presidents
(anyone else got that?)
http://www.linuks.mine.nu/people/vmware/
in their questionaire (.pdf) they don't have debian mentioned
but some other distros. i didn't yet recieve an answer why
they don't support debian.

yours
gürkan

--
Person who say it cannot be done should not interrupt person doing it.
--Chinese Proverb