Re: Changes in formal naming for NetBSD porting effort(s)

Scripsit Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org>

> I'm tired of this argument.  You can interpret that as capitulation if
> that's important to you.  We appear to have divergent premises.  You
> regard trademark saber-rattling as potentially a friendly act.

That is a deliberately falsified and misleading statement of my
position. I'm saying that I do not see any evidence of saber-rattling
happening in this case. That's manifestly different from saying that
saber-rattling is friendly in those cases where it does exist.

--
Henning Makholm  "Det er jo svært at vide noget når man ikke ved det, ikke?"