Re: master is very low of disk space

* Adam Heath

| On Sun, 11 Jan 2004, Colin Watson wrote:
|
| > As I understand it, there's room for precisely *one* disk in the
| > machine, so even that will be a bit time-consuming. Personally I feel
| > that moving to another host that we already have up and running with
| > enormous amounts of disk is a more appealing option. :-)
|
| No, 2 disks(it's raid1).

Then you should be able to yank one drive, install a new drive, make a
RAID1 in degraded mode, copy the stuff onto it, remove the last drive
of the original pair and put another disk in and raidhotadd it.

Though, moving bugs.d.o off master sounds like a good plan; the
current situation is a bit frustrating.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-