Update: mass-auto-installing-testing Debian packages using pbuilder

> I've finally gotten around to trying out using pbuilder to
> install packages, and see if packages actually install or not.

I've been stalling this project recently due to user-mode-linux not
quite working correctly with my configuration.

I've placed the logs I've obtained so far to here:

It'll probably get updated when I get my user-mode-linux configuration
back up and working, but for the time being, it's available for
individuals to enjoy.