Re: Introducing Planet Debian

Scott James Remnant <keybuk@debian.org> said:

> On Sun, 2004-01-04 at 12:55, Parsons, Drew wrote:
>
>> > http://people.debian.org/~keybuk/planetdebian/
>> >
>> > This is intended to be pretty much what Planet GNOME[0] is
>> > for the GNOME community.  A page containing the most recent entries from
>> > the blogs of Debian Developers, Maintainers, Helpers and general hangers-on.
>> >

> I'm aware of it, I don't see the clash -- the words are in a clearly
> different order :-).

To me, it's six of one and half a dozen of the other. Can you explain
me how the order makes it really different -- looks like it's to
subtle for me. :)

--
Mathieu Roy

  | General Homepage:           http://yeupou.coleumes.org/             |
  | Computing Homepage:         http://alberich.coleumes.org/           |
  | Not a native english speaker:                                       |
  |     http://stock.coleumes.org/doc.php?i=/misc-files/flawed-english  |