RFA: prime-net

First the good news: I have just uploaded an updated prime-net package
to my web site:
http://fgouget.free.fr/distributed/prime-net-en.shtml

As far as I can tell it works fine and should fix the following bugs:
 #166219 Prime-net crashes (Seg Fault) when started
 #173519 new versions, latest is 22.12
and hopefully
 #152087 Prime-net sometimes stalls, and refuses to be stopped/restarted
 via the script. kill -9 is required.

Now the sad news.

First I no longer have a sponsor (my old sponsor was taken by other
duties and no longer has time to sponsor packages) so I cannot upload
the latest prime-net package to the Debian servers.

And then, as shown by the long lapse of time between the release of
21.4.2 and 23.5, I no longer have time to maintain prime-net properly.
So I am looking for a Debian developper interested in adopting this
package.

Hence this RFA. Alternately if someone is willing to sponsor this
package and upload the current version it would at least solve the above
issues.

--
Francois Gouget         fgouget@free.fr        http://fgouget.free.fr/
In theory, theory and practice are the same, but in practice they're different.