Re: OT: Smartcards and Physical Security

Op wo 03-12-2003, om 22:36 schreef Tom:
> On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 09:24:07AM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> > 	Heh. Your grasp of the practicality of the situation is
> >  slipping.  Not only do these guys donate a fairly expensive chunk of
> >  billable hours and expertise, they must pay to be able to volunteer?
>
> Sure, if you care about security.

Let me reiterate. You want to set up something with the Debian Project's
machines so that I have to pay for the privilege of contributing?

Thanks, but no thanks. Volunteers don't work that way.

--
Wouter Verhelst
"Stop breathing down my neck." "My breathing is merely a simulation."