Re: Backport of the integer overflow in the brk system call

* Russell Coker (russell@coker.com.au) [031203 04:03]:
> I have sent a message to Werner asking if the GPG smart-card device could be
> re-implemented with a USB interface.  I think that a USB dongle with GPG
> technology would be a good option as most developer's machines already have
> USB support.

as discussed in depth in an earlier c't magazine (german) usb is
not a save bus to use for security relevant applications, since
it allows for recording and backplaying of command sequences.