Re: OT: Smartcards and Physical Security [Was: Re: Backport of the integer overflow in the brk system call]

On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 09:06:07AM -0600, Graham Wilson wrote:

> So you've aided telemarketers and worked for Microsoft? Is your last
> name Darkness, middle name Prince of?

Satan fell because he wanted to know.  So do I.
I'm a contrarian.  I believe the opposite of whatever I'm confronted
with at the moment.

Evil is when you look around your life and say: "man, I gotta get some
new friends." :-)