Re: Backport of the integer overflow in the brk system call

On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 13:02, Bernd Eckenfels <lists@lina.inka.de> wrote:
> Even if it is painful to decide: more priveledges to DDs on a need-to-have
> base.

Every DD needs to have immediate access to servers running each of the
supported architectures.

I use mainly i386.  If I have to jump through hoops to get an account on an
M68K machine then I probably won't be in a great hurry to look into bugs
reported on that architecture that I can't reproduce on i386, maybe such bugs
will slip so far down my priority list that they never get fixed.