Re: Bits from the RM

John Goerzen writes:
>On Tue, Dec 02, 2003 at 12:27:00PM -0500, Noah L. Meyerhans wrote:
>> release goal of December 1 didn't inspire any new activity.  This gives
>> the appearance that the ARM port maintainers simply don't care if sarge
>> gets released at all.  This is very discouraging.
>
>If that is what happens, then I would say "I simply don't care if sarge
>is not released for ARM."
>
>> of architectures besides x86 and appreciate its multi-platform support.
>
>Likewise; I run it on three different architectures.
>
>> But, if those who work on Debian on a given platform are no longer
>> interested in putting in the effort necessary to maintain that
>> architecture, we really should rethink our committment to it.
>
>That is very true.

Hmmm s/interested in/capable of/ in some cases maybe, but yes I agree
with you.

  Getting a SCSI chain working is perfectly simple if you remember that there
  must be exactly three terminations: one on one end of the cable, one on the
  far end, and the goat, terminated over the SCSI chain with a silver-handled
  knife whilst burning *black* candles. --- Anthony DeBoer