Re: Bits from the RM

On Tue, Dec 02, 2003 at 09:33:39AM -0500, Sam Hartman wrote:
> [...]  It takes me about an
> afternoon to do a PAM or OpenAFS release even if I change one line.
> OK, for a one line change I can probably get that down to two hours or
> so.
>
> It's a lot easier for me if I batch bugs together and if I did not do
> so, I'd be even more behind than I already am.
>
> [...] pam is an excellent example of a
> package where I've let things slip enough that I'm having difficulty
> digging myself out of the hole.

With some (creative?) quoting, this reads like a perfect example for the
"request for assistance"-program which Anthony announced. Although I
think pam and openafs aren't the simplest packages.

My 2 cents as a non-maintainer don't really matter though :)

Greetings,
    Chris Niekel

--
    I've been down so long, if I'd cheer up, I'd still be depressed.
            - Lisa Simpson, Moanin' Lisa Blues.