Anaconda for Debian (and more) now available at platform.progeny.com

We've completed the migration from internal CVS to external Subversion
and launched an umbrella site to house our various projects, as well as
to detail our larger goals for doing all this. Among other things,
the site contains instructions for how to retrieve our port of
Red Hat's Anaconda installer to Debian and build CDs, as
well as demonstration ISOs that use Anaconda to install sarge.

The site is here:

    http://platform.progeny.com/

The site announcement with more information is available here:

    http://platform.progeny.com/weblogs/archives/000169.html

For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, this is the
continuation of the thread "status of Progeny projects":

http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2003/debian-devel-200310/msg01880.html

--
Ian Murdock
317-578-8882 (office)