Re: kernel package names (was Re: Package libc6-dev depends on linux-kernel-headers)

Scripsit Zenaan Harkness <zen@aaroncommercial.com>

> When I search for packages, I think I'd prefer (assuming I want
> to see all kernel- type packages), I'd prefer kernel-linux-*,
> kernel-hurd-*, kernel-freebsd-*, etc.

Instead of trying to cram that into package names, would it not be
more appropriate with a 'kernels' subsection in the archive?

--
Henning Makholm                             "In my opinion, this child don't
                                       need to have his head shrunk at all."