Re: Where are we now? (Was: Bits from the RM)

On Thu, Oct 02, 2003 at 03:13:23AM -0500, Chris Cheney wrote:
> I still need to get KDE 3.1.4 into sid and stablized. I hope for it to
> be ready to migrate into sarge by Oct 20 (including the 10 day wait
> time). From what Colin Watson mentioned to me earlier today there are
> some other packages that are holding KDE out as well so hopefully they
> are resolved by then.

Its taking me a bit longer than expected to get everything in order. I
still need to fix some minor things in arts, kdelibs, kdebase, and
kdemultimedia. Also there are lots of packages that need to be compiled
on various archs. I emailed a full status update about KDE to the
debian-qt-kde list for anyone interested.

Chris