Re: [debian-devel] Re: which policy checker?

On Wed, Oct 15, 2003 at 01:04:41PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
[lintian warnings about newer-standards-version]
> It is not fair to issue warnings against a package if the warning should be
> intended to the checker itself.

It's not as though anyone is going to beat you up because of a Lintian
warning.  Are we having "my package is cleaner than yours" contests?  (Maybe
we should, considering some of the crud I've seen in NMUs I've built).

- Matt