Re: Debian should not modify the kernels!

On Tue, 2003-10-07 at 09:51, Colin Watson wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 07, 2003 at 09:48:32AM -0400, Greg Folkert wrote:
> > Would it NO doubt make entirely MUCH more sense, to only have to D/L the
> > Source Code once.
>
> Would it be POSSIBLE to LOSE the Zippy-style CAPITALIZATION, please?

Would it be *POSSIBLE* for you to *CHOP* off your arms?

I have been posting like that for years. If you knew me personally,
you'd understand, it goes with the way I speak or tell stories. I can
provide you examples showing over 10 years of it being my norm. And you
are about the... first one to be annoyed and voice it.

Colin, this crap about the Kernel Source has gotten me wanting to
express my views with more notice in them. It has become more of a pain
to fix Herbert's proactive measures with "feature enhancements" rather
then just getting things done. Sure I like IPSEC in the stack... but
when I want to patch it in. 2.6.x is a different story.

kill-file me if you don't like the cApItIzAtIoN. (at least it is not
|-|4xX0rZ tYp3 and is readable.)

--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

You have the vocabulary of an aspidistra in panic.