Re: Annoyances of aptitude

On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 21:40:06 +0200, Michał Politowski wrote:

[locating broken packages]
> Usually I just press l~b<Enter>

Cool, thanks. I didn't know that trick. (The German translation of the "l"
feature is misleading, no it's actually totally wrong... It never occurred
to me that this keybinding could be useful. Bug report filed.)

> Limited views are (together with GC, and command-line search) probably
> the three features of aptitude I couldn't live without.

Does my feature request still make some sense?

--
Best Regards,  | Wer Windows-Rechner ins Internet lässt,
 Sebastian     | braucht nicht über SWEN stänkern!