Looking for a co-maintainer for adduser

The number of bugs on the adduser package has constantly increased for
the last few months, though none of them is release critical. Since I
was busy with other stuff (mostly OpenLDAP and related stuff) I didn't
keep up with all the feature requests and non-critical bugs. This is
also partly due to the fact that I don't like the way adduser is
currently written (and also perl) a lot, and was planning to do a
complete overhaul (http://www.hbg-bremen.de/~roland/code/adduser.xhtml).

Matthew Palmer has done some nice work in abstracting the passwd storage
backend, and adding methods for LDAP storage. The latter, though, still
needs some more work to be useful in different directory structures.

I am thus seeking for one or two co-maintainers, and appreciate it a lot
if Matthew would chose to be one of them. The package is managed in a
Subversion repository on Alioth. The main package is in trunk, Matthew's
LDAP extended version in brances/adduser-ldap (which should eventually
be merged into trunk); all in the svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/adduser
repository. It'd be particularly useful, if you have NIS experience (and
maybe even a running setup), but not required. There is an adduser-devel
also on Alioth.

If you are interested, drop me a note off-list.

-- Roland