local Release

    I need to install debian unstable on certain machines. I have a
mirror for this but I want some packages from testing, like galeon or
smbclient. also I have my own packages. so I made a new 'release' called
'frankie', where I have my apps debs and symlinks to the versions I want
from testing. I built a Packages.gz and Release files, added the deb
line to sources.list, apt-get gets everything, no complain...

    *but*... now I set up atp.conf to have 'frankie' as the default
release, but when I try to install galeon, it tries to get the unstable
ones. if I try to get the frankie version w/ 'apt-get install
galeon/frankie' I get:

E: Release 'farnkie' for 'galeon' not found

    any hints?

    please cc: me, as I'm not subscibed to the list.