Re: [cjwatson@debian.org: Re: Fwd: Processing of ferret_3.0-2_i386.changes]

> The state of your package is really bad.  I count 2 grave bugs and 5
> serious bugs!  I know you're not very active for Debian anyore these
> days, and I was wondering whether you may want to consider giving some
> packages away?

You count wrong.  There are only two bug, both of which should be fixed
if I were able to upload a package.  Neither SCP nor anonymous-FTP
methods work and I want to get that fixed.  The archive/queue maintainer
has been of no help even though I've reported it 3 or 4 times now.

> If you're already uploading using SSH, why not drop your packages
> directly into /org/ftp.debian.org/queue/unchecked/ (or
> /org/ftp.debian.org/incoming/, if you prefer) rather than going through
> the extra complexity of the upload queue?

SSH works.  SCP doesn't.

                                          Brian
                                  ( bcwhite@pobox.com )

 "The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts.  Think only on those things that
   are in line with your principles and can bear the full light of day.  The
  content of your character is your choice.  Day by day, what you choose, what
you think, and what you do is who you become.  Your integrity is your destiny..
 it is the light that guides your way."  -- Heraclitus, Greek Poet, Philosopher