Re: "Single point of entry" for translation work?

On Mon, Sep 08, 2003 at 07:29:27PM +1000, Matthew Palmer wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 08, 2003 at 11:21:00AM +0200, Andreas Metzler wrote:
> > Matthew Palmer <mpalmer@debian.org> wrote:

> > > AFAICT, that site only covers descriptions.  I'm looking for somewhere (if
> > > it exists, even as a link farm) to the DDTP, Debconf, and documentation
> > > translation efforts.
> >
> > Check the left column, it does cover debconf.
> >  Stats
> > [...]
> > debconf
>
> OK, that looks good.  Is there a similar "coordination" page or site for
> documentation translations?

Please don't use the ddtp as entry point to translation. Use w.d.o/intl.

Thanks, Mt.

--
The nice thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from.  And if you
really don't like all the standards you just have to wait another year until the one