SDLcam-0.7.3.tar.gz install problem

Dear SDLcam programmers or users:

  I download SDLcam-0.7.3.tar.gz form sunsite.unc.edu in my redhat 9,
--------
[root@localhost SDLcam-0.7.3]# ./install.sh
cp: cannot stat `SDLcam': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat `filter/*.so': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat `capture/*.so': No such file or directory
SDLcam has been installed in /usr/local/bin
filters and input plugins are in /usr/local/lib/SDLcam
Its ressources files are in /usr/local/share/SDLcam

Please note that you can edit the SDLcam.cfg file and copy it
in /usr/local/share/SDLcam for global use.
[root@localhost SDLcam-0.7.3]# SDLcam
bash: SDLcam: command not found
[root@localhost SDLcam-0.7.3]# /usr/local/bin/SDLcam
bash: /usr/local/bin/SDLcam: No such file or directory

  but it is not successful install, please help on this, highly appreciate your time and effort, and looking to hear from any suggestions, sincere eric

Have you signed up for the World's Fastest Free Email ? http://www.Luxmail.com