Re: Debian conference in the US?

On Fri, 23 May 2003, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:
> My only objection to a conference in the US is the weather is
> miserable.

Which part of the US? Surely the weather in Los Angeles isn't
miserable... unless you consider the total absense of weather to be
miserable.

> I want to go somewhere warm!

107F and 100% humidity isn't warm enough for you? [Temp and Humidity
in Ft. AP Hill a few years ago August.]

Maybe we should hold a conference in Death Valley? [120F >48C for 43
consecutive days...[1]]

Don Armstrong
1: http://hypertextbook.com/facts/2000/MichaelLevin.shtml
--
                    EQUAL RIGHTS FOR WOMEN
Don't be teased or humiliated. See their look of surprise when you

http://www.donarmstrong.com
http://www.anylevel.com
http://rzlab.ucr.edu