Re: dh_installinetd

On Tue, Mar 11, 2003 at 10:03:13AM +0100, Andreas Metzler wrote:
> Andreas Metzler <ametzler@downhill.at.eu.org> wrote:
> > Brian May <bam@debian.org> wrote:
> [...]

Something like that.

> > I am missing "Enabled: yes/no" and would like to derive from strict
> > RFC-822-format and allow comment-lines.
> [...]
>
> I was too fast. 'Enabled: yes/no' cannot be set in there, if we want
> to have mange thes files as dpkg-conffiles.

I called it "Disabled: ".

Maybe "Initially-Disabled: " would be better, for services which the
maintainer feels most people won't want or need, or could potentially be
a security hole, but wants to make it easy to enable if the adminstrator
really wants.
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>