Re: Bits from the RM: Help Wanted, Apply Within

On Sat, Mar 08, 2003 at 09:51:13PM +0100, Michael Bramer wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 08, 2003 at 04:13:06AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> > 	* What other major release goals are still possible at this point?
> > 	  How much of the translation project can be properly integrated?
> > 	  Do we have other installation problems to address beyond just
> > 	  debian-installer (eg, tasks, base-config, flavours, broken
> > 	  package installs and upgrades, etc)? Are there any other
>
> some comments about i18n:
>  - translated package description:
>    In 2002 we (ajt, jgg and grisu) make a decision about the
>    Translations files to transport the translated package description to
>    the user.
>    After this otavio start patching apt and now we have the first
>    version running. He now make some fixes and we will wait for the last
>    review from jgg.
>    This all should be included in the sarge release.
>
>  - debconf template translation:
>    I make some big improvements in this part of the DDTP. Now the server
>    make working po files for the package maintainers. I hope I can write
>    some guide and announcement about this all next week. This should also
>    include in sarge, but we should now wait for this task.

Did you mean "we should _not_ wait for this task."? That's what your
latter email seems to imply...

Paul "TBBle" Hampson, MCSE
Paul.Hampson@Anu.edu.au

Of course Pacman didn't influence us as kids. If it did,
we'd be running around in darkened rooms, popping pills and
listening to repetitive music.
 -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989

use, duplication and distribution.