Re: knoppix/bootcd like software?

El día 06 mar 2003, Andreas Tille escribía:
> On Wed, 5 Mar 2003, sean finney wrote:
>
> > cool stuff.  i do have limited spanish reading skills, and like you said,
> > code is just code.
> >
> > also, andreas tille posted in this thread with a link to some work that
> > he's been doing along these lines too.  have you guys ever worked together
> > on this?
> No, because my idea to start working with Knoppix in this direction is very
> young.  For sure I really want to cooperate.  My intention was to enable
> good old Debian way of cooperation for Knoppix and I tried to draw a sketch
> how this goal might be approached.  If there are better ways to do so I'd
> be happy to help.

  I have trying also to move people to see how collaboration between
  Meta-distros and other non-spanish speaking people could be handled,
  as I think this is a really nice project, as a lot of people want to
  make Knoppix clones ;)

  Collaborating with Knoppix will be also very interesting, as a lot of
  basic stuff used in Meta-distros come from there.

  Cheers

--
  Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo
     jsogo@debian.org