Re: knoppix/bootcd like software?

On Wed, Mar 05, 2003 at 10:20:20PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Well, not bad, but I have more general plans even if it is planed to
> be used in Debian-Med.  Just have a look at
>
>    http://mailman.linuxtag.org/pipermail/debian-knoppix/2003-March/002116.html

good ideas there.  i think keeping it as general as possible is a good
idea.  however, wrt your post on linuxtag, i think for non i386 archs i
think it should be possible to do this as well, just minus the knoppix
stuff, so i'm not sure if it's even necessary to have a separate script
to do debootstrap's job.

> Any help for the project is very welcome.

earlier in this thread teó suárez posted links to a bunch of stuff that
hispalinux has been already doing along these lines.  what do you say
that we do a bit of good ol' Free Software sharing and coordination and
try and do this?  i'd love to help out.

regards
	sean