Re: knoppix/bootcd like software?

El  5-mar-2003 a las 14:37:00, sean finney escribió:
> hey teófilo

(please) aka teo ;-)

> On Wed, Mar 05, 2003 at 07:53:28PM +0100, Teófilo Ruiz Suárez wrote:
> > http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2003/debian-devel-200302/msg01849.html
> > http://metadistros.hispalinux.es <- Main project web
>
> this stuff looks like what i was talking about.  however, what i'm
> interested in is less the cd distributions themselves, and more the
> tools used to make them, which i couldn't find on the site.

Right, that's the idea we have for meta-distros. We have developed a set of
scripts and tools for do the whole process, see below. Anyway, we have to
update the web with all the docs.

> how does
> hispalinux make these meta-distributions?  are they by hand or
> do you have helper scripts that do work?  also, do you have support
> for architectures besides i386?

We have a CVS repository for meta-distros:

http://cvs.hispalinux.es/cgi-bin/cvsweb/?cvsroot=metadistros

:pserver:anoncvs@cvs.hispalinux.es:/cvs/metadistros

The script modules contains all the thing we use for generate the images
and the meta-packages. All the comments are in Spanish (sorry again), but
the code is just code, worlwide understandable ;-)

Cheers,
--
Teófilo Ruiz Suárez  ||    (teo)    ||  Sevilla, España
        teo@adala.org <-> teo.ruiz@hispalinux.es