Re: [desktop] enabling gnome-session reboot and halt options on logout

On Wed, Mar 05, 2003 at 02:10:08PM -0600, Steve Greenland wrote:
> Why do you want to encourage users to shutdown and/or reboot their
> computers? I realize that this is the habit promoted by some other
> operating systems, but it's really not a good idea.

I save $20/month and the house is a quieter place because I turn my
workstations off at night. And remember, that $20/month (in electricity,
FYI) also translates into a very marginally healthier environment, too.

As to reboot. Well why not, I guess? :)

--
chris jantzen kb7rnl =->         __O
Insert witty comment here.     _`\<,_