Re: debconf template translation

On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 08:56:22PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> I have no figures for how often debconf templates change after being
> originally written, but I suspect it's about as often as descriptions of
> packages are changed, which is not that often. Again someone with actual
> data on how much churn there is would be welcomed. Anyway, I had some
> things to say earlier about keeping translations updated once they go in,
> which you didn't bother to respond to.

get http://ddtp.debian.org/debconf/gnuplot/ddts-stat.png
and show at 'description in db' and 'uptodate description'. Now we have
3000 debconf templates in the db and 2500 are 'used'.

This make changes from 20% in 6 Months.

Gruss
Grisu
--
Michael Bramer  -  a Debian Linux Developer      http://www.debsupport.de
Daher der Name: NT = nicht tauglich (Matthias Bilger in dcoulm)