Re: A birthday message and a RFS for Film Gimp 0.13-1

On Wednesday 08 January 2003 18:40, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> WHY aren't these applicants either rejected outright, or TOLD why
> Or maybe the DAM believes that Debian is getting too big, and we
> shouldn't be letting in more people. In that case, please SAY so, so
> believe me, it's getting to the point the NM's aren't the only ones
> bothered by it. There needs to be more transparency and

Seconded. Thanks.
martin

[>> curiosa]

Some seem to have the guts however:
(http://nm.debian.org/nmstatus.php?email=rms%40gnu.org)

Status Page for applicant: Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org>
Philosophy and Procedures Check
Passed on 2001-12-28
20/02/2002: On hold, Richard still not ready for T&S.